At Jax Electrical Services, our focus is twofold – switchboard manufacturing for a variety of purposes/industries, as well as general electrical contracting. This enables us to build the equipment, install it, and maintain it. For a better understanding of what we can do for you, take a look at our recent work below, or see our Gallery.
Some examples of recent completed works include:
- 1000 Amp and 630 Amp Motor Control Switchboards for 2.6km Sand Slurry Pipe Line
These switchboards were manufactured from 3mm Marine Grade Aluminium, housing controls for 2 x 110kW Variable Speed Drives, 3 x 110kW Soft Starters, 2 x 45kW Soft Starters, 2 x 30kW Soft Starters and various D.O.L starters. The control system included an Omron PLC, 8” Red Lion Touch Screen and Elpro 915U-2 radio telemetry units.
- Dual 30kW VFD Electrical Switchboard to Allconnex Water Specification
The switchboard controlled 2 x Vertical Multistage Pumps that supplied constant pressure for a section of homes located on the Gold Coast, QLD. Controls were via a Radtel 8000 series RTU with Omron CJ1M PLC which integrated to the existing SCADA network.
- Dual 45kW Soft Starter Electrical Switchboard to Allconnex Water Specification
The switchboard controlled 2 x Submersible Inline Pumps that transferred water to a local Reservoir. Controls were via a Radtel 5000 Series RTU which integrated to the existing SCADA network.
- Triple 90kW Soft Starter Electrical Switchboard for South Walker Creek Mine Process Water Pump Station
The switchboard was fabricated from 316 Stainless Steel complete with an Internal Hinged Escutcheon and had digital and analog signals wired back to an existing Allen Bradley PLC for control and monitoring.
- 800 Amp Main Switchboard for the Peregian Springs Aged Care Facility
Form 3B Main Distribution Switchboard complete with Energex C/T Metering, Electronic Digital Multifunction Meter, Lighting Control and Distribution Board for Mechanical Services.
- Form 4 Motor Control Switchboard for Santos GLNG Project
Motor control switchboard to control pumps and dosing equipment used for Irrigation and Dust Suppression. Drives included 3 x VFD’s and 2 x D.O.L’s. Control system included Omron PLC with 6” Red Lion Touch Screen with numerous analog inputs/outputs from Level and Pressure instruments.